I know I'm a little early with talk of Father's Day, but we'll be on the road come June 20th. I'm hoping to blog while we're gone, but I won't have my computer with all my photos on it, so I thought I'd do a little Gus and Harper post. Mostly because they are two of my favorite men, and the love between these two guys is bigger than words can express.
I love Daddy because he loves Momma...Even when she's really fat and uncomfortable!
I love Daddy because even without rest, he was still there for me from the very beginning.
I love Daddy because he is proud of me.
I love Daddy because he keeps me cool when it's warm outside.
I love Daddy because after driving all day long to California, he still stays awake to help put me to sleep.
I love Daddy because he snuggles me.
I love Daddy because he keeps me safe when he introduces me to our pets.
I love Daddy because I feel safe with my head on his chest.
I love Daddy because he is so strong.
I love Daddy because we both aren't too excited about New Years Eve...
I love Daddy because he teaches me things I've never been taught before!
I love Daddy because when I grow big I want to be just like him!
I love Daddy because he lets me sit and watch sports with him (even though Momma doesn't really let me see the television)!
I love Daddy because he helps give me baths, and those are my favorite!
I love Daddy because he's a fisherman, and they gave me this cool onesie!
I love Daddy because nobody makes me smile and laugh as often or as hard as he does!
I love Daddy because he lets me borrow his computer to email my buddies!
I love Daddy because he's the founding member of the cuddle club!
I love Daddy because his hair tickles my face and it makes me happy!
I love Daddy because he says I can be a Biola Eagle someday, just like him!
I love Daddy because he lets me sit next to him with nothing on but my teddy bear hat.
I love Daddy because he teaches me how to surf (or stand!)
I love Daddy because he lets me hang on the side of the pool when Mommy doesn't.
I love Daddy because he teaches me how to swim, and I love the water!
We love you Dad...and couldn't ask for a better one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment